Regular maintenance is critical to the continued health of your vehicle and will help you save money on future repairs. At A.S.A.P Automotive Service & Repair, we can provide all factory recommended maintenance services to keep your import car or truck running for years to come.
The timing of your regular maintenance depends on several factors, including your vehicle, its age, driving conditions, and manufacturers’ suggestions. At A.S.A.P Automotive Service & Repair, we can help you develop a maintenance schedule that is custom designed around your car’s unique needs.
Maintaining your vehicle includes changing operating fluids like differential oil, brake fluid, engine oil, and coolant; while also inspecting consumable parts (brake pads, filters, lights, windshield wipers, etc.). For all vehicles, but especially high-performance and import cars, regular maintenance should be seen as insurance against costly repairs in the future.
By performing regularly scheduled maintenance, your car will continue to operate at peak condition regardless of its age. Our maintenance services cover a wide range of inspections, checks, and tune-ups. Maintenance services vary from vehicle to vehicle, but commonly include:
- Oil Change
- Brake Check
- Fluid Check
- Belt and Hose Inspection
- Suspension Inspection
- Tire Wear and Pressure Check
- Steering System Inspection
- Heating and Cooling Inspection
- Electrical System Checks
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Air Filter Replacement
- And More
Nobody likes to hear they need engine repair – but taking your prized car, SUV, or truck in for engine work doesn’t need to be a scary prospect. At A.S.A.P Automotive Service & Repair, we specialize in all types of engine repair – and it’s all backed by our commitment to quality and impressive 1-year/12,000-mile warranty. Whether you need a complete overall or just a quick tune-up, you can trust us to treat your vehicle with the love and care it deserves.
Any vehicle, new or old, can develop the need for a mechanical engine repair. And our highly-experienced technicians are qualified to diagnose and repair engine trouble on any make or model. We also offer a wide range of maintenance services to keep your engine in tip-top shape and avoid costly engine repairs in the future.
Modern import engines are complex and highly technical – which makes a simple list of possible problems impossible, but you should bring your vehicle in for a diagnosis if you experience:
- Clicking or Clunking Sounds: An unusual sound is often the first sign of engine trouble. But listening to your car run isn’t always on people’s mind. Try driving occasionally with the radio off and windows open so that you can listen to your engine – maybe she’s trying to tell you something.
- Unusual Smells: Old, worn-out components will often emit an unusual odor. An attentive nose can often sniff out an issue before it becomes a serious problem. If you notice unusual smells in the cabin area or outside your car, then it is time to get it checked out by a professional!
- Jerking or Stalling: Many engine problems manifest through jerking, stalling, or surging while you are driving. It could be caused by something as simple as fouled spark plugs or it could be the first signs of a more serious problem.
- Check Engine Light: The dreaded check engine light. It might be tempting to ignore, but modern cars are constantly running thousands of sensitive checks and tests. If your check engine light is on, ignoring the problem will only make it worse. We use the latest in diagnostic tools to pinpoint the exact problem and get it fixed as soon as possible.